How was this past week for you ? I don’t have words for how my week turned out.
I thought to rant about pencil skirts today.
Pencil skirts suit most body shapes, you just need to figure out how to style it. That’s where I come in. Whatever your body type is, a pencil skirt will flatter your figure. Pencil skirts can be worn with a variety of blouses, shirts and blazers.
I paired a blue and pink floral sleeveless blouse with this red pencil skirt. I tried this skirt with different colors but it felt like magic when I paired it with this blouse. I accessoried with ivory heels, a black bag and some hand candy.
I’ll be sharing some tips on rocking that pencil skirt in your wardrobe;
- You can pair solid colored pencil skirts with textured or patterned blouses like I did.
- You can try bold patterned blouses if your bottom half is slim, it sorta adds some illusion to your curves.
- Tucking in your blouse defines your waist.
- Tucking in a simple tee into your pencil skirt with sneakers would be an effortlessly stylish look.
- If you want to achieve an hourglass figure, you could use a belt – the belt colour should be darker than your top and skirt, or maybe wear a peplum top.
Thank you for your time.
I’d love to read your thoughts.
Photo credit : @_mnqobi_
Blouse | Mr Price
Skirt | Random buy
Bag | Thrifted
Courts | Zara
Hand candy | Random buy
See you soon.